Monday, February 2, 2009

Finally

I have finally saved up enough money to buy myself a new ipod touch.
Man it feels good knowing that I set a big goal and your finally accomplished it. All my friends are spoiled and get what they want and their parents pay for it. Well I feel special knowing that I can save up to get what I what. If only I could get what I what when I want.

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

That's not the attitude you had while waiting! It was "I'm never gonna get it" and "I give up take me to the store so I can spend my money" thing, if it weren't for mom refusing to take you an dkept telling you you'll get there! HA!

Steph said...

Well I never got what I wanted when I wanted it and I think it makes you a better and more responsible person, plus if you work hard and earn it you will want to take care of it. Good job. My kids have to earn stuff too so don't feel bad.

Chesilyn said...

Thanks that what evryone was telling me "if you ean it yourself than you will take beter care of it" I still have to wait till wednesday to get it so I`m still waiting.

Shay Baby.. ♥ said...

haha chesi you are funny!

haha but now we will both have one!
YAY!

Annie said...

Chess It's Great that You got The Ipod touch but I can tell you that theres tons of things your mom and dad have gotten you.

Annie said...

Okay You are Crazy lol.You've sent me like 50 emails since you got it!!But Congrats!!

Sheenalynne said...

good job people would always tell me that when i was younger too. But it is so true if you buy it with your own money for some reason it means more to you because you know how hard you worked!!